Regular price $7.64
1/2" x 7 1/2" x 75" Sliced Face French Oak
Elegantly wire brused, hand rolled edges and ends
- Natural color variations between planks.
- Featuring an ultra-transparent finish for a natural wood grain visual.
- Longer and wider planks elegantly wire brushed with hand rolled edges and ends.
- Smoked and antiqued treatment to achieve depth of color and subtle elegance.
- 1/2” thick, 7-1/2” wide, 75” Long (70% long boards) French Oak with 2 mm sliced face veneer
- Sqft/Carton: 23.44
Ultra-High Definition has finally come to hardwoods with the Tuscany Collection. An unprecedented clarity to the natural wood grain is achieved through an 8 coats Bona super low gloss finish which also seals and protects. There is even more, with exquisite color variations between planks that are elegantly wire brushed to perfection. The depth and richness of color here is pronounced and made possible by a smoking and antiquing process in the hands of artisans. This collection features longer and wider planks to accentuate the colors and natural beauty of wood. So enjoy your new floors, now, in high definition.
Hardwood is a natural material that responds organically to other natural elements. While our color tones start out uniform, the aging process begins immediately upon unpacking, with tones varying from plank to plank and room to room depending upon exposure to natural and ambient lighting as well as the environment itself, including relative humidity and airflow. This process is as natural as hardwood itself. We invite you to embrace the "perfection of imperfection" that only adds to the innate beauty and authentic character of naural hardwood flooring. Just as in nature itself, your new wood is doing what it was made to do!