FIRST CHOICE FLOORING
WARRANTY | STONE PLASTIC COMPOSITE (SPC)
First Choice recommends that all floor coverings are professionally installed to maintain the validity of the product warranty. First Choice’s products are to be free of defects in material and workmanship, under normal use, for a specified length of time from the date of purchase as set below. This Limited Warranty only applies provided the flooring covered by this warranty is installed and maintained according to the installation & maintenance instructions. Also please see coverage and exclusions.
10 YEAR - LIGHT COMMERCIAL
10 YEAR - MULTI-FAMILY
25 YEAR - RESIDENTIAL
7 YEAR - LIGHT COMMERCIAL
7 YEAR - MULTI-FAMILY
25 YEAR - RESIDENTIAL
3 YEAR - LIGHT COMMERCIAL
3 YEAR - MULTI-FAMILY
5 YEAR - RESIDENTIAL
This warranty covers only manufacturing defects, delaminating, when the flooring is subject to normal residential, and light commercial use. All warranties in this Limited Warranty guide are given only to the original purchase, a proof of purchase must be submitted with a claim. This product warranty applies to a resident who is the original purchaser of the First Choice floor product, not to any subsequent owner, a proof of purchase must be provided. This warranty will not cover loss of time, inconvenience, incidental, expense, for phone calls, labor/and or materials) incurred in the removal or re-installation of the effect material, and any other incidental or consequential damages.
EXCLUSIONS / LIMITATIONS
Please take notice that none of the following kinds of problems arising from defects in material or workmanship, and are therefore not covered by this product warranty:
- Defects arising from poor installation (this includes - damage arising from sub-floor irregularities, for example excessive unevenness, loose nails or other protrusions; visual surface defects caused by previous floor coverings that should have been removed or covered, for example, ceramic or bitumastic tiles, floorboards, cushioned vinyl; discoloration arising from installation next to a source of excessive heat); and visible trowel marks.
- Dissatisfaction due to improper maintenance.
- Problems arising from excessive moisture, alkali or hydrostatic pressure in substrate.
- Problems arising from cuts, tears, gouges, burns or other damage caused by stiletto or sharp high heels (these will damage even concrete!), sharp or hot objects dropped on the floor, dragged appliances, unprotected furniture feet, damage from pets etc.
- Warranty coverage does not apply to installations with heavy wheeled vehicle traffic, rolling office chairs, certain footwear such as roller skates, high heels or cleats that may permanently indent or damage the flooring. DO NOT use ball type castors as they can damage the floor. Furniture with castors or wheels must be easy swiveling, large surface non-staining and suitable for resilient floors.
- Chair mats must be used to protect floors from rolling chairs.
- Damage caused by chemically reactive material, carpet crocking, dye, mold, stains, spillage, burns, gouges, scratches, indentations, floods, accidents, abuse or any harsh scouring pads while buffing.
- Small differences in color and or texture between the actual material or photographic images of the material and the actual flooring purchased.
- Construction or installation-related damage.
- Surface scratches, changes in shading, texture and/or gloss during use.
- Damage caused by inappropriate end-user activities.
- Installation of products with adhesives.
- Products may have slight color variations not detected at the factory. All products must be dry laid and examined under standard lighting conditions for color acceptance before being installed.
- Solid colors naturally show more dirt and require more maintenance. We cannot warrant the product against such claims.
This warranty is void if prior installation, First Choice Floors are not acclimated to room temperature (between 65 F and 85 F) at job site between a minimal 24 - 48 hours and if all post-installation, First Choice floor coverings are not continuously maintained at such temperature.
First Choice RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REPAIR, or to use its own source to obtain its own flooring inspector, and installer for replacement flooring. If First Choice repairs or replaces a floor, because of a warranty claim, the customer is not liable for any personal expenses. In the event that, First Choice repairs a floor, this warranty shall remain in effect with respect to such floor.
Please contact us with questions or concerns regarding your flooring purchase.
SPC KGCDA305L-19 - 5MM/12MILRegular price $1.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$2.99 USDSale price $1.99 USDSale
SPC 4363CW - 5MM/20MILRegular price $2.79 USDRegular priceUnit price per
SPC 41172R - 5MM/20MILRegular price $2.79 USDRegular priceUnit price per
SPC 4021S - 5MM/20MILRegular price $2.79 USDRegular priceUnit price per